Tot: 5 yrs. (by July 30, 2021, no exceptions)
Rookie: 1st Grade
Knothole: 2nd Grade & 3rd Grade
Grades based on the 2020-2021 school year
Leagues are offered for participants ages 5-9. Boys and girls play together in all levels. Leagues are set up to allow youth to play with children their same age/grade level.
- The season is 8-9 weeks long.
- A typical schedule will be each team playing 2 games a week.
- Practices may be scheduled depending upon diamond availability. Coaches and teams may also schedule additional practices at their discretion.
- Ideally, a maximum amount of players placed on a roster is 12. Exceptions may occur based on the situation.
- This is a RECREATIONAL noncompetitive program. We DO NOT keep score of any games. We stress equal participation for all participants. Youth will learn the fundamentals of the sport and teamwork.
- If you or your child is looking for a more competitive program for youth baseball please contact Fargo Youth Baseball at 701-232-9225 or FargoYouthBaseball.com.