The Fargo Park District pools are open!
Pools Closing for the Season Schedule:
- Madison Pool & Splashpad - Sunday, August 13, at 5:00 pm.
- Southwest Rec Pool - Friday, August 18, at 5:00 pm.
- Roger G. Gress Northside Pool - Friday, August 18, at 8:00 pm.
- Davies Pool -
- Open: Saturday, August 19 - Sunday, August 27, 1:00-5:00 pm each day
- Closed: August 28 – September 1
- Open: Saturday, September 2 - Monday, September 4, 1:00-5:00 pm each day
Island Park Pool is closed for the season for reconstruction and the new exciting Island Park Pool is scheduled to reopen the summer of 2025.
Pool passes purchased online will be mailed out within 3 business days of purchase. Make sure the address is correct on your web account. We ask that you don't use the "guest" check out option and create a web account. Season (only) passes may also be purchased at the Fargo Parks Administrative Office located at 701 Main Ave, Fargo. Unlike previous years, season passes will not be available for purchase at the pools, however you can pay daily admission or purchase a 10 punch card at the pools.
While registering online for pool passes, you will be asked if you would like new pool pass scanner cards, or if you would like to use your card from the previous season. If we send you new cards, they will be activated, and the old cards will no longer work. At the end of the season, hold onto your card so we can re-activate it the following year. There is a replacement fee of $10.00 for all lost pool scanner cards during the season.
A photo must be uploaded to your account for each person receiving a card. We will not be able to process pool scanner cards for anyone without an uploaded picture. CLICK HERE to view instructions for uploading photos.
We're thrilled to announce that you can now rent a designated area of Davies Recreation Pool and Southwest Recreation Pool for an unforgettable pool party! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, a special occasion, or just want to have a splashing good time with friends, this is the perfect opportunity to make a big splash!
What's included in the rental?
- Pool admission for up to 32-40 party goers for that session (afternoon or evening), depending on the pool. Each person will be given a wristband to wear whether or not they are swimming or watching.
- Five reserved picnic tables under the shade structure, royal blue table coverings, and a welcome sign.
- Decoration setup allowed 15 minutes prior to the pool opening.
You are welcome to bring cake or cupcakes. Other food and beverages are not allowed as we have concessions available. Prices depend on pool location and session time. CLICK HERE to reserve your party.
The Fargo Park District holds various indoor and outdoor swimming lessons throughout the spring and summer. Pre-registration is required for all swimming lessons. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.