6100 38 St S
Fargo, ND 58122
Construction of the Fargo Parks Sports Complex is currently underway with the facility scheduled to open in Spring of 2024.
The Fargo Park District's vision is for a destination facility with indoor space for over 20,000-plus local kids and 20-plus local community organizations to use regularly. The Fargo Parks Sports Complex is not limited to sporting activities but is a facility with great potential for multiple kinds of events and programs. This impactful facility will attract over 1,000,000 visitors annually and host over 60 community events. The Fargo Park District expects its Fargo Parks Sports Complex to provide a true multi-purpose space for Fargo residents and the surrounding communities.
Information about the Project
Location: Fargo Parks Sports Complex
Estimated Completion: Spring 2024
Project Overview: Construction of the Fargo Parks Sports Complex is planned on 100 acres just west of Interstate 29, between 52nd Avenue South and 64th Avenue South. Once opened, the Fargo Parks Sports Complex, will address a critically unmet need for indoor recreation facilities available in the Fargo community.
Project Updates: See blog below for project updates.
The Fargo Parks Sports Complex is a space for over 20,000 local kids in the community and 20 plus local sports organizations to use regularly. The facility is projected to have more than 1,000,000 visitors annually and over 60 annual community events and sports tournaments. The amenities include:
- 1 Full Size Indoor Multi-Use Turf Field
- Elevated Indoor Walking/Running Track
- 8 Hardwood Courts
- 2 Sheet Ice Facility
- 6 Pickleball Courts
- 3 Large Multi-Use Community Rooms
- 6 Smaller Multi-Use Community Rooms
- Indoor Playground with 4 Party Rooms
- 2 Fully Equipped Concession Areas
- Home of Sanford POWER
- Fargo Park District Offices
As a highly impactful community recreation facility, the Fargo Parks Sports Complex provides a host of Community Benefits including:
- Addresses Critical Need - Comprehensive study identified Fargo’s needs for indoor community recreation complex.
- Community Wellness - Provide community space for a more active and healthier Fargo.
- Multipurpose - Forward thinking design to accommodate recreation and community activities, classes and events while serving all ages, interests and backgrounds.
- Accessibility - Provide year-round public access for Fargo residents and visitors for sports and community events.
- Memorable Destination - State of the art community facility and a regional destination unlike any other of its kind.
- Economic Driver - This facility will attract visitors from across the Midwest with its capacity to host large tournaments and events, bringing a positive economic impact to local businesses.