The regular monthly board meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 5:30 pm in the Boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with Vicki Dawson, presiding.
6:00 p.m. - BUDGET HEARING
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
- Minutes – August 3, 2021
- August Bills
- Order of Agenda
- Approve Memorandum of Understanding with City of Fargo as it relates to 2nd Street N Floodwall project.
- Approve and award bid for Osgood Golf Course Driving Range Improvements.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Foundation Director’s Report
- River Keepers Presentation; Christine Holland, Executive Director, River Keepers; presenter.
- Presentation of Island Park Pool Survey results; Dave Leker and Tony Wolf, Zerr Berg Architects; presenters.
- Board to consider approval to solicit for Request for Qualifications for Island Park Master Planning Services, Request for Proposals for Construction Manager Agent (CMA) and Design Services for Island Park Pool Renovations; Dave Leker, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of proposed changes to Naming Policy; Carolyn Boutain, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.