The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 5:30 pm in the Boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Dawn Morgan, presiding.
The meeting will also be streamed live for members of the public and media to view remotely. Please visit the following to view the live stream:
Fargo Park District Facebook Page
Fargo Park District YouTube Page
A. Call to Order
B. Approve Order of Agenda
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – April 11, 2023
b. April Bills
c. Refreshed Fargo Park District logo.
d. Amendment to renew golf cart lease agreement.
e. Award of bid for 2023 Park Pavement Improvements.
f. Award of bid for Edgewood Golf Course Driving Range Improvements.
g. Award of proposal for 2023 Playground Replacement Projects.
h. Award of proposal for Fargo Parks Sports Complex Playground Project.
i. Updates to Lactation/Breastfeeding Policy No. 485.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Executive Director’s Report
- Dare 2 Stand Out Presentation; Chris Mapes, President, Dare 2 Stand Out, presenter.
- Department Update - Forestry
- Board to consider approval of GMP (Guaranteed Maximum Price) for Fargo Parks Sports Complex Phase II; Dave Leker, Mark Honzay, JLG Architects and Oliver Finneman, McGough Construction, presenters.
- Board to consider further design study of North Concourse Extension at Fargo Parks Sports Complex; Dave Leker, presenter.
- Board to discuss counteroffer for Robert D. Johnson Building; Dave Leker, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.