Youth Scholarship & Registration Form
A Fargo Park District Program for Income Assistance
Use a separate form for each participant for each program. Additional forms are available in our office or FargoParks.com
The Fargo Park District strives toward serving the needs of all citizens regardless of income level. To achieve this, it is necessary to establish a department policy. The Fargo Park District’s approach toward serving the low and moderate income citizens of the City of Fargo shall be:
To provide opportunity to allow financially disadvantaged youth ages 18 and younger to participate in general recreation programs.
It is the policy of the Fargo Park District that no individual 18 years and younger that is a current resident of the City of Fargo for at least 90 days and lives within the corporate limits of the City of Fargo, shall be denied participation in general recreation programs due to financial inability to pay the program fees.
Income Eligibility Guidelines & Philosophy
- To be eligible for this program, the Fargo Park District must receive a completed scholarship application, income verification AND a program registration form prior to registration deadline.
- Eligibility will follow the federal lunch assistance program guidelines. Each child may be eligible to receive one per season.
- Must be a Fargo resident to apply for this scholarship.
Additional applications are available online at FargoParks.com or in our offices at 701 Main Avenue.
Programs available for income assistance for Youth Programs are:
- Adaptive Programs (1/2 of fee)
- Art and Movement Classes offered through the Programming Department
- Figure Skating Lessons
- Flag Football
- Golf Lessons (one session)
- Hockey Skills
- Outdoor Season Pool Pass (No Registration Form Required)
- Playtown (1/2 of fee)
- Sports Sampler
- Swimming Lessons (one session)
- Track & Field
- Volleyball Camp (1/2 of fee)
One form per child.
Registration forms for desired programs must be submitted through this application process. No exceptions.
Email one of the following for income verification to email@example.com, if one of these is not submitted your application will not be processed:
1. Most recent Federal Tax Return or
2. Current SNAP “Review approved” letter or TANF