Address: 1040 29th Street N
This is a small neighborhood type facility with a zero depth splash pad, a small wading pool and a small swimming pool with water depth ranging from 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 ft. The Madison Park Splash Pad is located adjacent to the Madison Pool. The Splash Pad is a zero-depth, spray and play area intended to create water fun for youth of all ages, as well as energize children's imagination and learning. Help us introduce an exciting water-based recreational activity for the youth in our community!
General Admission Hours
Monday-Sunday 1:00-5:00 pm
NOTE: If purchasing a pool pass onsite or paying for admissions, we now accept credit card, cash and/or check, and our registers will not have bills higher than $20.
In the interest of ensuring safety at our pools, this is a list of guidelines for using the swimming pool:
- The FPD provides lifeguards to ensure that all patrons are safe while swimming. Daycares are to provide supervisors to enforce rules and help discipline their children that misbehave.
- The Fargo Park District follows the Cass County Health Department day care mandated child to adult ratios.
- 10 to 1 ratio for all school age children (ages 5 and older)
- 7 to 1 ratio if at least one child is younger than school age (age 5)
- Also, at least one half of daycare staff are required to enter the pool when the children they are supervising are in the pool.
- Daycare staff must have at least half of their supervisors on deck and not in the pool at all times.
- If the majority of the children are swimming then the majority of the supervisors must be watching the children at the EDGE of the pool.
- During any breaks at the pool the staff needs to know where their children are.
- If you see one of the lifeguards speaking to one of your children please send a supervisor over to see what happened.
- Please remember that the supervisors are ROLEMODELS for the children and they must follow the rules at ALL times and help enforce them as well.
Please read through the pool rules with your children prior to coming to the pool.
Thank you for helping to make the pools a more safe and enjoyable place.