Address: 19 Golf Course Avenue N
Edgewood Public Golf Course is a wonderland of wintertime fun offering cross-country skiing, ski rental, snowshoe rental, and sledding hills. The old clubhouse is open as a warming facility with an interior (nonworking) fireplace and snack bar.
Warming House is closed for the season.
Monday-Friday 4:00-8:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 12:00-8:00 pm
* The warming house and sledding hills are CLOSED December 24-25.
Special Hours on several dates that there is no public school in Fargo:
The warming house is open 12:00-8:00 pm the following dates: January 10, 20 - February 17 & 18
Sledding hill rules:
1. Carefully walk up the hill watching for sledders.
2. Make sure your sledding path is clear before proceeding down the hill.
3. Building jumps are not allowed.
4. No metal saucers, toboggans, sleds with metal runners or cardboard pieces are allowed on the hill.
5. Stay within sledding hill boundaries. Sledding boundaries are the straw bale/fenced rows. Sledding outside these boundaries is not recommended.
6. No smoking.
7. Sled at your own risk.
8. Do not move Straw bales.
9. Limit of four sleds per group.
10. No snowboarding or skiing permitted on the hill.
If you cannot comply with these rules, you will be asked to leave.
All sleds must be returned to the check-out location.
For the enjoyment of others no profanity.
There is no charge to use the sleds. To check out a sled, we require either a picture ID or a $20 deposit that is returned when the sled is returned.
Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Rental
Cross country skis and snowshoes are available for rent when the chalet is open during operating hours. Cross Country Ski rentals for Youth-$7.00, Adults-$13.00.
Snowshoe rentals are $7.00. All equipment must stay on-site.
Updates on when trails are groomed are posted on the Cross Country Ski page.
The Edgewood Chalet and fireplace area are available for rent from 4-10pm.
Rental rate is $40/hour.
Rental fee is due at the time of reservation.
Fargo Park District has a NO REFUND POLICY.
Rentals cannot exceed 50 people.
Adult supervision is required for any youth activities
There are no kitchen facilities available. Groups may bring in food and beverages. No food or beverage can be sold. Power is very limited for crockpots and electric beverage containers.
Alcohol permits are available to purchase for $50. NO GLASS, hard alcohol or kegs are allowed. Cans and plastic bottles are acceptable.
Sunroom (front area) is open to the public during hours listed above. Renter's reserved space is the room with the fireplace.
Rental equipment, including sleds, cannot be reserved for groups. Rentals are on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservation time must include set-up and take-down.
For reservations, call 499-6060.