Are you a photographer in the Fargo-West Fargo-Moorhead area in need of a winter setting for family photos? Rheault Farm is decorated as a perfect winter wonderland! This rustic winter venue offers two different indoor settings for exclusive rental to local photographers. Santa's House features four rooms decked out in yuletide splendor with themed trees and details that make the house come to life. Santa's House is available for photography rental on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, October 20 from 9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 21 from 9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm
- Monday, October 22 from 2:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 23 from 2:00-6:00 pm
The second setting is the Bunkhouse, featuring six meticulously trimmed trees, a fireplace setting with two handsome armchairs, and a rustic wood false wall that can move to suite your needs. The Bunkhouse is available for photography rental on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, October 27 from 9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 28 from 9:00 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-6:00 pm
- Monday, October 29 from 2:00-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 30 from 3:00-7:00 pm
The fee for four hours of exclusive use of the venue during Holiday Photographer Days is $250 and the photographer is welcome to schedule as many sessions as they would like during their 4 hour time block. In addition to the decorative amenities, Rheault Farm offers a closed location with indoor bathrooms available on site. The Fargo Park District has a continuous soft lighting set available to use as well.
Rheault Farm is located at 2902 25 St S, Fargo with a parking lot off of 30 Ave South. For more information, call 701-499-6060.