Red River Market
- Saturday, September 25, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 2, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 9, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 16, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 23, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 30, 2021, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Broadway Square is partnering up with Red River Market to help fulfill the mission of creating a space for all people to experience the joys of locally grown food.
Red River Market strives to support local farms and new and emerging food businesses, to increase access to fresh, locally grown produce, to be a good steward of the planet, and to create a sense of place where all are welcome. The Red River Market is North Dakota’s largest farmers' market representing over 90 local farmers and makers. Over the last six seasons, the Red River Market has grown into a weekly community tradition with free community programming including live music and cultural performances, educational cooking demonstrations, and children’s activities in a welcoming community space. Learn more about the Red River Market.