Address: 7150 25th Street S
Davies Outdoor Pool
July 4th Hours of operation - 1 PM to 5 PM
Features at this pool include: two large waterslides, one waterslide is Fargo’s first drop slide, both slides start from a 27 foot high platform, a zero depth swim area including a large water playground with several small slides and 300 gallon bucket that dumps over the playground once every four minutes, and a climbing wall over a section of the pool. This pool has a large deck area for patrons to lie out in the sun and concessions will be available Please note that there is a minimum height requirement of 48 inches for the large waterslides. This is a manufacturers requirement.
General Admission Hours
Monday-Sunday 1:00-5:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:00-8:00 pm
Adult and Family Swim Hours
Wednesday and Sunday 6:00-8:00 pm
NOTE: If purchasing a pool pass onsite or paying for admissions, please be aware we only accept cash and/or check, and our registers will not have bills higher than $20. If purchasing at the Depot, 701 Main Ave, you may pay with a credit and/or debit card.
In the interest of ensuring safety at our pools, this is a list of guidelines for using the swimming pool:
- The FPD provides lifeguards to ensure that all patrons are safe while swimming. Daycares are to provide supervisors to enforce rules and help discipline their children that misbehave.
- The Fargo Park District follows the Cass County Health Department day care mandated child to adult ratios.
- 10 to 1 ratio for all school age children (ages 5 and older)
- 7 to 1 ratio if at least one child is younger than school age (age 5)
- Also, at least one half of daycare staff are required to enter the pool when the children they are supervising are in the pool.
- Daycare staff must have at least half of their supervisors on deck and not in the pool at all times.
- If the majority of the children are swimming then the majority of the supervisors must be watching the children at the EDGE of the pool.
- During any breaks at the pool the staff needs to know where their children are.
- If you see one of the lifeguards speaking to one of your children please send a supervisor over to see what happened.
- Please remember that the supervisors are ROLEMODELS for the children and they must follow the rules at ALL times and help enforce them as well.
Please read through the pool rules with your children prior to coming to the pool.
Thank you for helping to make the pools a more safe and enjoyable place.