Game Locations: Day Program - Lewis and Clark, Evening Program - Anderson Fields
Register Online! For specific dates, times and registration information click the Registration button at the top of any page.
Schedules are posted online one week before leagues start - Click on Schedules/Standings at the top of any page.
Roger Maris Youth T-ball & Baseball
Leagues are offered for participants ages 5-9. Boys and girls play together in all levels. Leagues are set up to allow youth to play with children their same age/grade level.
- The season is 8-9 weeks long.
- A typical schedule will be each team playing 2 games a week.
- Practices may be scheduled depending upon diamond availability. Coaches and teams may also schedule additional practices at their discretion.
- Ideally, a maximum amount of players placed on a roster is 12. Exceptions may occur based on the situation.
- This is a RECREATIONAL noncompetitive program. We DO NOT keep score of any games. We stress equal participation for all participants. Youth will learn the fundamentals of the sport and teamwork.
- If you or your child is looking for a more competitve program for youth baseball please contact Fargo Youth Baseball at 701-232-9225 or fargoyouthbaseball.com.
- Registration forms must be received by April 15 to ensure registration in this program.
- For carpooling purposes, you may request to play with two other individuals. These two individuals must also request to play with you and register for the same level, AND list the same school. This procedure only applies to registrations received by April 15.
- Registrations received after April 15 will be returned.
Late Registration Sign Up
- Late registration is based on availability. No guarantee.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 6:00-7:00 PM
- Location: Fargo Parks Recreation Offices, 701 Main Avenue
- Late Fee: $102.00
Volunteer Coaches Needed!!
Due to the size of this program, we need many volunteer coaches. Typically parents are the volunteer coaches for this program. To become a volunteer coach you do not have to be a baseball expert. The volunteer coach's primary role is to be a positive role model and help the players to have a fun, positive experience. Please consider becoming a volunteer coach. To become a volunteer coach, please specify on your child's registration form.