Game & Practice Locations: Tharaldson Baseball Park
Register Online! For specific dates, times and registration information click the registration button and select the league to register.
Schedules are posted online one week before leagues start - Click on Schedules/Standings at the top of any page.
Youth Flag Football League
The program starts the week of August 3.
This is a non-competitive league that is designed for the children to have fun and learn the basic skills of flag football. Leagues are offered for boys and girls Kindergarten to 6th grade. Leagues are set up to allow youth to play with children the same age/grade.
- The season is 7 games.
- A typical schedule will have each team playing one game a week and one practice. All times are scheduled by the park district.
- Ideally, the maximum amount of players placed on a roster is 14. Exceptions may occur.
- This is a RECREATIONAL noncompetitive program.
- We DO NOT keep score of any games.
- We stress equal participation for all participants.
- Youth will learn the fundamentals of the sport and teamwork.
- Registration forms must be received by July 6 to ensure registration in this program.
- For carpooling purposes, you may request to play with two other individuals. These two individuals must also request to play with you, register for the same level, AND list the same school. This procedure only applies to registrations received by July 6.
- Registrations received after July 6 will be returned.
Late Registration Sign Up
- Late registration is based on availability. No guarantee. First come, first serve - additional teams will not be formed for late registrants
- Location: Fargo Parks Recreation Offices, 701 Main Avenue
- Dates: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
- Late Fee is $114.50
Volunteer Coaches Needed!!
Due to the size of this program, we need many volunteer coaches. Typically parents are the volunteer coaches for this program. To become a volunteer coach you do not have to be a football expert. The volunteer coach's primary role is to be a positive role model and help the players to have a fun, positive experience. Please consider becoming a volunteer coach. To become a volunteer coach, please specify on your child's registration form.