Address: 310 4th Street S
Skate Park Information
The Fargo Skate Park is the ideal location for adventurous skateboarders, roller bladers and bikers. Located at Dike West, this 23,000 square foot facility is made of formed concrete and contains challenges for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced athletes. The Skate Park is open from dawn until dusk and is free to the public. The Fargo Park District highly recommends the use of proper protective gear.
All persons entering the skate park are deemed to have agreed to indemnify, defend and save harmless the Fargo Park District, it's officers, employees, agents and volunteers for, from and against any accident, injury, including death, and/or loss of property damage thereto sustained as a result of using the skate park.
Enter at your own risk.
- Skateboards, in-line skates and bikes only
- Be alert and exercise common sense
- Appropriate protective gear recommended
- No additional obstacles allowed
- Skate park surface is extremely dangerous when wet - Use Caution
- Spectators are asked to watch from outside the skate park area
- Graffiti or defacement of the facility is prohibited
- Alcohol and/or drugs are prohibited
- Keep food and drink outside the skate park area
- No glass containers allowed
- Amplified music is not allowed
- Keep pets safe, leashed and outside the fenced area
- Open from dawn to dusk
- The skate park will be closed during seasonal weather conditions
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
For Skate Park Events Click Here!