Explore, unwind, and shop at Island Park Show! Unwind while you explore 125 different booths featuring makers of fine arts and crafts. Shop at the 100+ juried arts and original craft booths for items like handmade baskets, pottery, original photos of rural North Dakota, decorative wood items, clothing and much more!
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 Island Park Show! New this year, applications will be submitted online here.
Vendors should be prepared with the following information prior to beginning the online application:
- Business contact information
- Social media profiles and website url (if applicable)
- ND Sales Tax Permit Number (if applicable)
- The category(s) you are applying for (up to 3)
- Four digital images depicting your product, the process of creation, and booth display with a description for each category you are applying in.
The deadline to be considered in our March jury is March 1, 2019. New vendors' applications will then be submitted to a jury of artists in for review and applicants will be notified of their status by April 1, 2019. Vendors applying after March 1, 2019 will be considered in order of application if there is space available.