Join us on National Kids to Parks Day for some fun and celebrate nature!
- See the new World Commons Garden by The Fargo Project
- Meet Smokey Bear and Buddy Bison
- Visit with Don the Bug Guy from NDSU
- Participate in a drop-in guided family nature hike with naturalist Dre Wakely at 12:30 and 1:15 (meeting at the shelter)
- Give bees a chance with the Buzz Lab from the Plains Art Museum
- Investigate the importance of water quality with the NDSU Natural Resource Management program
- Participate in a scavenger hunt with Riverkeepers
- Make nature arts and crafts
- Enjoy your local park and a lite snack while supplies last.