Get your co-workers out of hibernation for a series of competitive events to promote physical fitness and friendly competition in the business community. Teams battle for points in these all-new winter activities with a twist!. The Frozen Business Showdown includes an eight-game competition to test your team's physical, mental, and teamwork skills. Bragging rights are on the line... does your organization have what it takes?
Due to ice conditions, Frozen Business Showdown is now being held at Lindenwood Park.
Cost: $150 per team (up to 15 on a team, all players must be 18+)
- Cupside Down: A fast-paced competition for stand-up players
- Frozen Forms: Test your spatial awareness in this giant version of a schoolroom favorite
- Hat Trick: Beat the clock in this take on Extreme Cornhole
- Human Curling: The game where you get to be the stone
- Ice Pool: Life-sized billiards played on a sheet of ice
- Labyrinth: Teams must work together to find their way through the maze
- Tug-of-Winter: Tug-of-War... but on ice
- Yukigassen: Our take on the Japanese snowball fight game sweeping the globe
For full rules and details, click here.
Looking for a fun way to get involved but don't have a team? We are looking for energetic volunteers to help the day be a success! Sign up here.
This event is an official part of Frostival, a community-wide celebration of how the Fargo-Moorhead Community makes cold cool. For more information regarding the event and a complete listing of events, visit frostival.com.