Get your co-workers out of hibernation for a series of competitive events to promote physical fitness and friendly competition in the business community. Teams battle for points in these all-new winter activities with a twist!. The Frozen Business Showdown includes an eight-game competition to test your team's physical, mental, and teamwork skills. Bragging rights are on the line... does your organization have what it takes?
Cost: $150 per team (up to 15 on a team, all players must be 18+)
Click here to register. The registration deadline is Friday, January 17, 2020.
Teams compete in the following eight challenges plus a culminating challenge:
- Cupside Down: A fast-paced competition for stand-up players
- Frozen Forms: Test your spatial awareness in this giant version of a schoolroom favorite
- Hat Trick: Beat the clock in this take on Extreme Cornhole
- Human Curling: The game where you get to be the stone
- Ice Pool: Life-sized billiards played on a sheet of ice
- Labyrinth: Teams must work together to find their way through the maze
- Tug-of-Winter: Tug-of-War... but on ice
- Yukigassen: Our take on the Japanese snowball fight game sweeping the globe
For full rules and details, click here.
This event is an official part of Frostival, a community-wide celebration of how the Fargo-Moorhead Community makes cold cool. For more information regarding the event and a complete listing of events, visit frostival.com.