Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 Island Park Show! Vendors may apply in up to three of the following categories:
- Food and Beverage (not concessions)
- Woodwork Decorative
Applications will be submitted online here. Vendors should be prepared with the following information prior to beginning the online application:
- Business contact information
- Social media profiles and website url (if applicable)
- ND Sales Tax Permit Number (if applicable)
- The category(s) you are applying for (up to 3)
- Four digital images depicting your product, the process of creation, and booth display with a description for each category you are applying in.
- Upon completing your online application, you will receive instructions on how to submit your payment for the booth space and your insurance documentation.
The deadline to be considered in our March jury is March 1, 2020. New vendors' applications will then be submitted to a jury of artists in for review and applicants will be notified of their status by April 1, 2020. Vendors applying after March 1, 2020 will be considered in order of application if there is space available.
Upon completing your online application, you will receive instructions on how to submit your payment for the booth space and your insurance documentation.
Interested in being a Concessions Vendor?
Food Vendor Application here deadline for food applications is May 1, 2020.