Explore, unwind, and shop at Island Park Show! Unwind while you explore 100+ different booths featuring makers of fine arts and crafts. Shop for a unique treasure to take home.
To see the 2019 show map with all of the vendors, click here. Maps will also be available at the show at the Information Booths.
In addition to the great shopping, Island Park Show offers fun for all ages. Purchase tickets for your kids to ride in a horse-drawn carriage, enjoy the barrel train, or have their face painted.
Mothers of little ones, take a break in our nursing tent to put your feet up while caring for your baby's needs. Lounge at a picnic table in the shade and listen to live entertainment featuring some of the area's best performers.
Between all the shopping and entertainment, be sure to grab yourself a tasty treat from our wide variety of food vendors.
Parking: Free parking is available during the show at the Island Park parking ramp.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 Island Park Show! Vendors may apply in up to three of the following categories:
- Food and Beverage (not concessions)
- Woodwork Decorative
Applications will be submitted online here. Vendors should be prepared with the following information prior to beginning the online application:
- Business contact information
- Social media profiles and website url (if applicable)
- ND Sales Tax Permit Number (if applicable)
- The category(s) you are applying for (up to 3)
- Four digital images depicting your product, the process of creation, and booth display with a description for each category you are applying in.
- Upon completing your online application, you will receive instructions on how to submit your payment for the booth space and your insurance documentation.
The deadline to be considered in our March jury is March 1, 2020. New vendors' applications will then be submitted to a jury of artists in for review and applicants will be notified of their status by April 1, 2020. Vendors applying after March 1, 2020 will be considered in order of application if there is space available.
Interested in being a Concessions Vendor? Check back soon for the 2020 Island Park Show Food Vendor Application!