It's the most wonderful time of the year! Fargo's version of New York City's Rockefeller Plaza comes to life as we light the 32-foot-tall holiday tree at Broadway Square for the season.
At this festive event:
- Count down to the lighting of the 32-foot-tall Broadway Square tree!
- Listen to live holiday music by the BisonArts singers
- Greet the real reindeer visiting The Square
- Say hello to Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Skate on the SCHEELS Skating Rink (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a warm beverage for sale from the Skate Shack or Namaste Chai
- Sing holiday carols led by Kathie Brekke and the Moorhead High School Carolers at 7:00 pm
- Snap holiday photos in front of the Christmas tree
- Take a carriage ride around downtown Fargo, coordinated by Jasper Hotel.
Jasper Hotel is conducting a Hot Chocolate Take-Over in the Skate Shack during this event, selling their specially-crafted drink while supplies last. Grab-and-go concessions and merchandise will be available for purchase following the tree lighting until 9:00 pm, as well as Namaste Chai on-site with warm beverages for sale.
Weather permitting, the SCHEELS Skating Rink and Skate Shack are open to the public during regular hours Monday-Friday from 4:00-9:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday from 12:00-9:00 pm, beginning with a regular schedule on Wednesday, November 23.