Dog Park Rules
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed, inoculated and in healthy condition.
- Dogs must not be left unattended or out of sight.
- Children must be under strict supervision at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and repair any holes left by their pets.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- The Dog Parks are open daily from dawn to dusk year round, weather and turf conditions permitting.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
Address: 5009 33rd Avenue S
Address: 100 2nd Street S
Address: 4415 9th Avenue Circle S
Address: 1257 28th Avenue N
Fargo Park District |
701 Main Ave. Fargo, ND 58103 |
Phone: (701) 499-6060 |
Improving the lifestyle of the community through a comprehensive system of parks and programs.
Our Core Purpose
The Fargo Park District passionately serves our community to make lives better!
Our Core Values
Intentional Leadership, Passion, Sincerity and Solution Engineers.