Location: Tharaldson Baseball Park (2401 42nd Street SW)
For specific dates, times and registration information click Registration button at the top of the page.
Program starts the week of August 10. Coaches will contact you about practice day and time.
This is a non-competitive league which is designed for the children to have fun and learn the basic skills of flag football. Leagues are offered for boys and girls Kindergarten to 5th grade. Leagues are set up to allow youth to play with children the same age/grade.
• The season is 7 games long.
• A typical schedule will have each team playing one game a week.
• Practices are scheduled by coaches, usually one practice a week.
• Ideally, a maximum amount of players placed on a roster is 14. Exceptions may occur based on the situation.
• Equal PARTICIPATION for all registrants.
• Learning the FUNDAMENTALS.
• Learning teamwork.
• HAVING FUN!
• This is a RECREATIONAL noncompetitive program.
• We DO NOT keep score of any games.
Game Locations: Tharaldson Baseball Complex
Practice Locations: Area Parks as scheduled by coaches
- Registration forms must be received by July 1 to ensure registration in this program.
- For carpooling purposes, you may request to play with two other individuals.These two individuals must also request to play with you and register for the same level and list the same school. This procedure only applies to registrations received by July 1.
- Registrations received after July 1 will be returned.
Late Registration Sign Up
- Late registration is based on availability. No guarantee.
- Wednesday, July 22, 6:00-7:00 PM, first come, first serve - additional teams will not be formed for late registrants.
- Location: Fargo Parks Recreation Offices, 701 Main Avenue
- Late Fee is $84.00
Volunteer Coaches Needed!!
Due to the size of this program, we need many volunteer coaches. Typically parents are the volunteer coaches for this program. To become a volunteer coach you do not have to be a football expert. The volunteer coach's primary role is to be a positive role model and help the players to have a fun, positive experience. Please consider becoming a volunteer coach. To become a volunteer coach, please specify on your child's registration form.