Address: 1840 15th Avenue S
Southwest Recreation Pool
July 4th Hours of operation - 1 PM to 5 PM
Amenities include a large waterslide, a zero depth swimming area with a two tiered playground in the water and a waterslide, plus water drop mushrooms in the water. This pool is fun for all ages. Concessions are available for your convenience.
Please note that there is a minimum height requirement of 42 inches for the large waterslide. This is a manufacturers requirement.
General Admission Hours
Monday-Sunday 1:00-5:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:00-8:00 pm
Adult and Family Swim Hours
Wednesday and Sunday 6:00-8:00 pm
In the interest of ensuring safety at our pools, this is a list of guidelines for using the swimming pool:
- The FPD provides lifeguards to ensure that all patrons are safe while swimming. Daycares are to provide supervisors to enforce rules and help discipline their children that misbehave.
- The Fargo Park District follows the Cass County Health Department day care mandated child to adult ratios.
- 10 to 1 ratio for all school age children (ages 5 and older)
- 7 to 1 ratio if at least one child is younger than school age (age 5)
- Also, at least one half of daycare staff are required to enter the pool when the children they are supervising are in the pool.
- Daycare staff must have at least half of their supervisors on deck and not in the pool at all times.
- If the majority of the children are swimming then the majority of the supervisors must be watching the children at the EDGE of the pool.
- During any breaks at the pool the staff needs to know where their children are.
- If you see one of the lifeguards speaking to one of your children please send a supervisor over to see what happened.
- Please remember that the supervisors are ROLEMODELS for the children and they must follow the rules at ALL times and help enforce them as well.
The pool rules have also been attached, please read through them with your children prior to coming to the pool.
Thank you for helping to make the pools a more safe and enjoyable place.