Address: 901 Oak Street N
This beautiful complex has been renovated as part of the Oak Street Levee Project and is now a four-diamond softball complex with all four fields irrigated and lit. It is home to youth girls softball and Fargo Park District youth baseball.
With the addition of the flood levee recently added to Mickelson Park, a sledding hill is now available. The bathroom building will be used as a warming facility.
Dates & Hours:
December 23 - March 4, 2018.
Monday-Friday, 4:00-8:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday, 12:00-8:00 PM
SLEDDING HILL RULES:
1. Carefully walk up the hill watching for sledders.
2. Make sure your path is clear before proceeding down the hill.
3. Building jumps is NOT allowed.
4. No metal saucers, toboggans, sleds with metal runners or cardboard pieces.
5. Stay within sledding hill boundaries. Sledding boundaries are the straw bale/fenced rows. Sledding outside these boundaries is not recommended.
6. NO smoking.
7. Sled at your own risk.
8. DO NOT MOVE Straw bales.
If you cannot comply with these rules, you will be asked to leave.
All sleds must be returned to the check-out location.
For the enjoyment of others – no profanity.
There is no charge to use the sleds. To check out a sled, we require either a picture ID or a $20 deposit that will be returned when the sled is returned.