Kids and parents, get in the gardening mood at Rheault Farm during this spring event.
- Spring facepainting by the Fargo South Art Club.
- Make a snail out of recycled materials.*
- See all the creepy-crawlies from NDSU's Don Carey.
- Paint your own flower bouquet with bubbles.*
- Stop by the Audubon Dakota table to make a nature craft*
- Plant a seedling with the Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society.*
- Give bees a chance by making a bee waterer.*
- See the animals from the Chahinkapaa Zoo.
- Participate in games for a chance to win a flower plant.
- Create a tissue paper flower to bring spring indoors.*
- See if you can find all of Rheault Farm's fairy helpers.
*While supplies last