Dog Park Rules
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed, inoculated and in healthy condition.
- Dogs must not be left unattended or out of sight.
- Children must be under strict supervision at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and repair any holes left by their pets.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- The Dog Parks are open daily from dawn to dusk year round, weather and turf conditions permitting.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
Address: 5009 33rd Avenue S
Address: 100 2nd Street S
Address: 4415 9th Avenue Circle S
Address: 1257 28th Avenue N
Fargo Park District |
701 Main Ave. Fargo, ND 58103 |
Phone: (701) 499-6060 |
Our Core Purpose
The Fargo Park District passionately serves our community to make lives better!
Our Core Values
Intentional Leadership, Passion, Sincerity and Solution Engineers.